01932 867 234  

Leaking Shower Tray

While surveying this overcrowded HMO in south London, we were alarmed to find this saturated wall around an electrical socket . The shower tray in the adjoining room was flexing, creating a gap between the tray and the tiling. Water had leaked into the wall creating the very real danger of electrocution.

leaking tray

A simple repair using a bead of silicone could save a life and we advised the tenants not to use the shower until this had been repaired.

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.